Κυριακή 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2017

Μάρλια Τομπάζου – Ωδή στον Εαυτό

I walked this Earth and I walked alone Maybe there were souls around me But no, don't wanna talk to anybody I don't wanna touch nobody In the darkness I remained alone Suddenly I saw a bright light and heard a different cry It made sense singing out "Come here, come home" I'll teach you everything I know Just be open, be true, be aware that you're gonna have to surrender And so the training started right away pretty simple, sit down cross-legged and concentrate on an empty glass jar Play with energy and breathing techniques Sit up straight and drive bad thoughts away Until the jar starts shaking Until I start shaking Until the jar starts spinning Until I start spinning Until the jar starts to jump Until I start to jump Until the jar gets suspended Until I get suspended Until Jar And I Lift Up From the Ground To The Sky Surrender... I walk this Earth and I walk with everybody that I know Feeling loved and accepted ... and that's all...



Marlia project
Ode to Self 
From the album "Ode to Self" 2017

Maria Tombazou || composition, guitar, vocals
Natalie Adamos || backvocals
Eleni Demetriou || backvocals
Demetris Yiasemides || flute, trombone
Michalis Michael || trumpet
Artwork || Makis Papadopoulos
Recorded and mixed || studio eleven63
Μastered || Anestis Psaradakos at Athens Mastering



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου