Τρίτη 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2020

Danai Nielsen - Lion Zion (Βίντεο)

Lyrics and Music by Danai Nielsen. Produced by Prins Obi. Recorded, mixed and mastered by John Voulgaris. Acoustic Guitars by Giannis Rallis



L Y R I C S We need to go in the middle of our jungle We need to go and find our Lion And ask for Zion It’s been so long that you have been travelling alone your body collapses and your mind keeps growing older Burned by the desert and frozen by the snow Your food supply and water is over Dear traveller let me heal your wounds And treat your body body well ‘till you recover Dear traveller let me heal your wounds Like an animal like an animal We need to go In the middle of our jungle We need to go and find our Lion And ask for our Zion It’s been so long that I have been travelling alone my body collapses and my mind keeps growing older Burned by the desert and frozen by the snow my food supply and water is over Dear traveller won’t you heal my wounds And treat my body well ‘till I recover Dear traveller won’t you heal my wounds Like an animal like an animal We need to go In the middle of our jungle We need to go and find our Lion And ask for our Zion

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου